I thought it was time I did a proper Zydot Ultra Clean review because this toxin removing shampoo treatment is widely used, but unfortunately also widely misunderstood.
It can be pretty awesome stuff and is important in the hair detox cleaning process if you want to avoid failing a hair follicle drugs test.
But the problem is most people don’t use it correctly, they use it on its own and then wonder why they fail the test. Part of the problem is that it is sold by some retailers as a miracle product that can be used on its own. That’s simply not true.
So this isn’t just a review of Zydot Ultra Clean, I’m also going to talk about how you can use it correctly to stand the best chance of passing your drugs test.
What Is Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo?
When you buy Ultra Clean detox shampoo you are actually getting three different things:
- A special shampoo that strips external barriers that have built up on the surface of the hair to expose the hair underneath
- A purifying lotion that gets deep into the hair shaft and targets the toxins
- A conditioner which to be honest just conditions the hair, there’s nothing special about it
So the process is that you use the shampoo to strip the hair, and then use the special purifier solution to draw out the toxins, and then the conditioner to, well, condition the hair.
Instructions For Using Zydot Ultra Clean detox shampoo
If you are going to use Zydot to try and pass a drugs test then you need to get the best results possible, which means following the instructions.
Doing it properly will take about 45 minutes.
The first major point to make to use Ultra Clean shampoo as a part of the Macujo method.
You should use it on the day of the drugs test (last day of the treatment) for the maximum effect, and obviously you should have stopped taking the stuff causing toxins to be there.
- Step one is to wash your hair using Ultra clean shampoo. Wet the hair thoroughly and then use half the pack of shampoo, you may need to buy more if you have long hair. Massage it into the scalp and hair thoroughly for several minutes.
- Step two is to apply the purifier. Use all of it and Massage it into the scalp and hair thoroughly, then comb your hair to work it through. Leave in for 10 minutes and then rinse it out.
- Step three is to use the other half the pack of shampoo as you did in step one. This is a step of using the product that a lot of people miss out, which is why I’m saying only use half the packet at the start.
- Step four is to apply the conditioner to leave your hair in great shape. Again, work it in well, comb it through, and leave it for 10 minutes before washing out.
I’d also suggest you use a new comb. You don’t want to be using an old comb that has got any chance of having toxins on it. It’s best to cover all your bases, and with a new comb costing so little, it makes sense to use a new one.
So Does Ultra Clean Shampoo Work?
The bottom line is Ultra clean detox shampoo does work. But just using on its own is not really going to give you a great chance of getting through a hair drugs test. That’s a mistake a lot of people make.
It will help, but you have to first of all remember that it can only be effective for up to 24 hours, so you really going to need to be washing or hair with this stuff the day of the test.
The second thing to say is that a lot of people fail a drugs test because they are using on its own. What you need to do is mix it into the Macujo method. Teaming it up with the other parts of this method can really make it a powerful tool.
Making Ultra Clean Work With Macujo Method
If you have a look at Amazon, you’ll see a lot of bad Zydot Ultra clean reviews on there. What I’m certain of is that most of these people just used it on its own, and didn’t follow the full Macujo method instructions.
The bottom line that I have to make clear once again is that you can’t just use Ultra clean on its own. You need to follow the step-by-step instructions for using it within the Macujo method, which I’ve already written about on my blog. You can read the Macujo metod’s step by step instructions here.
The only way it’s worth using Zydot Ultra clean is as part of this method, and importantly you also have to use Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo as well. If you miss out using Aloe Rid then you going to stand less chance of getting rid of the toxins. It’s important that the hair is cleaned the right way.
If you follow the method it really can work to detox your hair to pass a hair drugs test, but it’s important you use both Aloe Rid and Ultra Clean to make sure you are doing all you can.
Zydot Ultra Clean Review Conclusion: It Works, If You Use It Right
So the conclusion of my Ultra Clean shampoo review is this, yes it works, but it is unlikely to work in a hair drug test if you use on its own.
You have to use it in conjunction with the Macujo method on the last day of the treatment, right before the test and make sure you also use Aloe Rid to stand the best chance of passing. I should also say that no method is completely fail safe when it comes to a hair drugs test, although you can maximize your chances of passing by following what I have outlined here.
Believe me I’ve tried it and it works. I also have friends who have passed hair follicle drugs tests using the Macujo method with Ultra clean shampoo.
You can buy the old formula of Aloe Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean combo here.
- Strong cleansing power
- No side effects, doesn't burn or irritate your scalp
- Comes with easy to follow instructions
- It contains Aloe Vera to protect your hair
- Using Ultra Clean alone is not enough to pass the test, it must be used as a part of the macujo method
- Ultra Clean is only effective for up to 24 hours as your scalp and hair naturally producing oils, that can re-contaminate your hair within a short period of time.
- It is not effective without other cleansing products.
- You have to follow the instruction to the T to pass the test
- Aloe Rid old formula- Zydot Ultra Clean combo is expensive